Hey everyone, my name is Josh and I'm the writer here at CloudEverlasting. I just wanted to make a short post about my plan for the blog; what I have in mind for future posts and the general topics I'm going to cover.
I created the site on a whim when I realized that there aren't a whole lot of well curated blogs about vaporizing and vape culture. That's not to say they aren't out there; my main realization was that with vaporizing itself still in its more infant stages, now is the best time to join in and add what I can to the online community. There is still a tremendous amount of growth to be a part of, knowledge to give and gain and people to share my hobby with.
Over the past few months I've had the pleasure of discovering this hobby as a means to quit smoking. My disappointment with the garden variety, gas station e-cig led me online- where I discovered great YouTube videos from people like Phil Busardo (pbusardo), Rip Trippers (RiP Trippers), and Twisted420 (VapingwithTwisted420). They demystified a world of information for me; what was once an addiction that had invaded every hour of every day has now become a great passion. I want nothing more than to share this means of liberation with others.
For now I plan on posting tutorials and guides. I hope to soon add reviews on juices, mechanical mods, atomizers and RDAs, regulated mods, and anything else that I feel I want to share with you. As I begin this journey I am excited to learn and grow with the community. Ours is a hobby that is constantly evolving, and I look forward to experiencing the changes to come while adding what I can into the mix.
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment